As part of the 2021 promotional activity to support the sporting goods sector, ITA/ICE, Agency for the promotion abroad and the internationalisation of Italian companies is organising, in collaboration with Assosport – National Association of Sporting Goods Manufacturers, the Italian collective participation in the “Dubai Active Show 2021” trade fair, scheduled in Dubai from 28 to 30 October 2021, at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
ITA/ICE will organise an Italian collective participation in a reserved area of the World Trade Centre in Dubai.
In agreement with Ente Fiera, great visibility will be given to the Italian participation, through posters and banners.
As a result of the extraordinary measures to support Italian companies in the event of the Covid-19 emergency, participating companies will be offered, free of charge, an initial 9 sq.m. exhibition module, subject to availability.
Participating companies may request a second module and possibly a third additional module at a cost of € 1,800.00 + VAT, for each additional 9 sq.m. module.
The free module offer includes:
– Rental of exhibition area
– Standard set-up and furnishing for all participating companies, details of which will be provided to eligible companies
– Security and cleaning service
– Technical connections and related consumption
– Entry in the official exhibition catalogue
– Production of an ICE catalogue advertising the companies in the group
– Communication activities in the United Arab Emirates on portals and media in the sector.
Finally, ITA/ ICE will set up its own station equipped with internet connection, where a guest reception centre with Italian staff will operate.
Exhibitors will be responsible for all expenses and services that are not expressly indicated (e.g. compulsory insurance, travel and accommodation expenses, shipment and customs clearance of samples, handling of samples at the fair, etc.).
Given the current health emergency situation, the ICE Agency reserves the right to cancel the initiative at any stage of organisation.
For information on how to enter the United Arab Emirates and any restrictions in place, please consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI): “Viaggiare Sicuri”(on Safe Travelling).
How to participate
Companies interested in participating must send via PEC to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 3 June 2021:
– the Application Form for the initiative, filled in, stamped and signed by the legal representative;
– the General Rules and Regulations for participation in JEV initiatives, duly stamped and signed;
– the Declaration in lieu of affidavit for the promotion/exhibition of products, in accordance with the regulations for Made in Italy products, completed, stamped and signed by the legal representative;
at the same time they must fill in ONLINE the Company Profile Form
DOWNLOAD Application Form, General Rules for participation in ICE initiatives, Declaration in lieu of affidavit and more information.
ITA/ICE – ROME
Via Liszt 21 – 00144 Rome
UFFICIO BENI DI CONSUMO
(Consumer Goods Office)
Manager: MARIA MADDALENA DEL GROSSO
Reference: Alessio Nanni, Andrea CataldiE-mail: email@example.com
Certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 06 5992 9213/9223
SHEIKH ZAYED RD (EXIT 32) DUBAI
INTERNET CITY ARENCO TOWER, OFFICE 506-508
Director: AMEDEO SCARPA
Tel: 009714 4345280
Fax: 009714 4220983