The Website is an instrument prevalently aimed at informing users of the activities and services of Lazio Innova. Access to this site is subjected to the following conditions:
- The information, locations, graphic elements, sounds, images, brands, and anything else published and/or reproduced on this site are property of (or under a Third-Party License with) Lazio Innova;
- Reproducing the content of the site is exclusively allowed if authorized by Lazio Innova in writing. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without prior authorization;
- It is forbidden to copy the software that operates this site, develop software similar thereto, trace and/or use the source code of the aforesaid software.
Lazio Innova does not guarantee the constant updating of the information contained in this site nor can it be held responsible for any damage, including infections from computer viruses, that the equipment of visitors may suffer because of their access to and/or interconnection with this site or through downloading its content.
The links present in this site may direct the visitors’ search to web pages present on sites other than this one. In this case, Lazio Innova does not assume any responsibility with respect to the content of what is published on said sites and to the use that could be made thereof by third parties, both in terms of the possible damage caused by and/or originated from accessing said sites, interconnecting with them and downloading their content.
Any personal information provided to Lazio Innova through the Newsletter subscription form or through other contacts (e.g., asking for information on specific matters concerning the activities and services of Lazio Innova), is processed in compliance with applicable legislation and according to the information notice below or the information relative to the newsletter dispatching service that can be viewed here.
Providing said information will entail its automatic exclusive transfer to Lazio Innova free of charge and with all the rights, powers, and authorities.
Any non-personal information provided to Lazio Innova (including suggestions, ideas, designs, projects, etc.) will attribute thereto the exclusive, unlimited, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute said non-personal information. Providing said information will entail its automatic exclusive transfer to Lazio Innova free of charge and with all the rights, powers, and authorities.
In compliance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation” or “GDPR”), Lazio Innova S.p.A., a joint stock company incorporated under Italian law, with registered offices in Rome, Via Marco Aurelio 26 A (hereinafter “Lazio Innova”), as the Data Controller (hereinafter “Data Controller”), provides users with the following information on the policy adopted with respect to its Website (the “Site”) and to the personal data of the users consulting it, of which Lazio Innova will have come in possession.
The Data Controller has designated Francesco D’Ambrosio as Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), who can be contacted at the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this information notice does not apply to other websites that could be consulted through the links present on this Site and Lazio Innova will in no way be held responsible for third-party websites.
It is further specified that specific information could be present in the pages of the Website relative to particular services or the processing of data provided by users and, in this case, the relative consent will be acquired when necessary.
- Origin and nature of the personal data processed
- A) Browsing data
The Data Controller does not usually collect the personal data of users in case the Site is visited or consulted except for the so-called ‘browsing data’. The technological platform through which the Site is made accessible to users automatically records some browsing data – which is implicitly transmitted when Internet communication protocols are used – such as, for example, the name of the Internet access provider, the source URL, the pages visited, the date and length of visit, etc. This information may be used anonymously and aggregated for statistical purposes and to check the correct functioning of the Site.
- B) Data provided voluntarily by users
The Data Controller acquires the personal data that users provide voluntarily when interacting with Lazio Innova through its Site (for example, by subscribing to the Newsletter or contacting us at the telephone numbers, or at the normal or certified e-mail addresses listed in the “Contacts” section). More specifically, further information on the processing of the personal data provided through the Newsletter subscription form is given in the specific information notice consultable at the following link: http://expo2020.lazioinnova.it/en/newsletter-privacy/
- Purpose and legal basis for the processing
Your personal data shall solely be processed for the following purposes:
- Enable users to surf the Site and to technically manage the connections thereto;
- Handle any information request from users and replies thereto (except if this requires the acquisition of data for which a specific consent is required).
In compliance with the Regulation, the Data Controller must have a legal basis on which to process the data, which also gives rise to the rights attributed to users.
For the fulfilment of the aforesaid purposes, the legal basis for the processing consists of the need to perform contractual and/or pre-contractual obligations connected to the provision of the services requested by the very users. The data requested are necessary to enable users to surf the Site and to satisfy the users’ requests.
- Modality of processing and length of data storage
With reference to the purposes laid down in paragraph 2 above, users’ personal data shall be processed with computer and telecommunications technology.
All the data shall be processed in compliance with applicable legislation in the area of personal data protection and respecting the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, limitedness, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality and in such a way as to guarantee their security by means of adequate organizational and technical measures and to protect them against unauthorized and unlawful processing, loss, destruction and accidental damage.
The Data Controller shall store the personal data in an electronic archive for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes laid down in paragraph 2 and, more specifically:
– browsing data shall be stored for 10 years;
– the data provided voluntarily by the user in requesting information shall be stored for 10 years.
- Data recipients or categories of data recipients
The data collected shall solely be processed by the persons authorized thereto by the Data Controller and by the data processors appointed by the Data Controller (e.g., companies providing IT and telecommunications network management services).
The data may be disclosed to third parties (e.g., public administrations) for the sole purpose of fulfilling one’s legal obligations or of complying with the EU regulation.
The data shall in no case be disseminated.
- The rights of the data subject
According to the provisions made in Chapter 3 of the Regulation, the user, intended as the data subject, shall be able to exercise the following rights at any point in time:
- The right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him or her;
- the right to obtain from the controller, where provided for by the Regulation, the restriction of processing of data;
- the right, where provided for by the Regulation, to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data at any point in time.
Moreover, pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulation, users are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority should they consider that the processing of the data concerning them does not comply with the provisions of the Regulation.
Users may exercise the aforesaid rights by sending a request by email to the following address: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that are sent and stored by the Websites visited. More specifically, cookies are stored in the file directory of the browser and, upon the user’s subsequent visits, the browser reads the cookies and retransmits the information to the same Site or to the third party who originally created the cookies. In fact, cookies can be used both by the Site’s Data Controller and by third parties.
Below you will find all the information on the cookies enabled through the Site and the indications on how to manage your preferences thereon. For further information on cookies and to see how cookies are enabled and how to manage or eliminate them, visit the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html and https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- First party technical cookies: cookies released by the Data Controller and used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for a service provider of the company to provide the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide said service” (see Art. 122, Para. 1 of Legislative Decree 196/2003). These cookies are not used for any other purpose, and they are enabled by normally browsing through the Site’s pages.
They can be broken down into:
- Browsing or session cookies, which assure normal browsing and use of the Site (enabling the user to make a purchase or authenticate his/her identity to access the restricted areas);
- Functionality cookies, which enable the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (e.g., language, the products selected for purchase, etc.), are used for the purpose of improving the service rendered.
The use of these types of cookies does not require prior consent from the user.
- Third-party technical and analytical cookies: when browsing through the Site, users could receive on their terminal cookies from different suppliers (so-called “third-party” cookies). This happens because there could be present on the Site elements that reside on different servers from the one hosting the page visited. The Data Controller uses third-party cookies for technical reasons; for example, cookies released to make a statistical analysis of the accesses/visits to the Site (so-called “analytics”) or to enable the use of part of the code released by third parties that assures a better use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.).
The data collected by third parties through these cookies are exclusively processed anonymously and aggregately, making it impossible for the third party to cross-tabulate the information collected with other data already collected and thereby identify the user. Consequently, also the use of these types of cookies does not require prior consent from the user.
The third-party cookies used in this Site and the ways of managing the opt-out function (to disable them) are indicated below:
- Google Analytics: this is the web traffic analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving site performance. For further information, please click on the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Users can select to disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out function provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, click on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Third-party cookies used for the purpose of profiling/remarketing/social marketing: while browsing through the Site, users may also receive third-party cookies for non-technical purposes. The Site incorporates in its pages functionalities developed by third parties, like the icons and preferences expressed on social networks, for the purpose of sharing the Site’s content. These cookies also enable the analysis of browsing preferences, which are then used to display specific banners or for remarketing purposes. For example, once users log out of the Site, they may receive ads relevant to the content/products of the Site while browsing through other websites, using mobile apps, surfing Google, or using social networks.
The third-party cookies used for the above purposes, the complete information notice thereon, the possibility of managing one’s consent and the modalities of managing the opt-out function (to disable them) are listed below:
- Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: complete information and the opt-out modalities are available on the site: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook: complete information and the opt-out modalities are available on the site: https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: complete information and the opt-out modalities are available on the site: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
To disable these cookies, it is also possible to use dedicated functionalities and tools on the user’s browser or resort to the services provided on the http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ website managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which is a handbook on behavioural advertising and online privacy provisions, containing information on how behavioural advertising works and how to disable cookies, in addition to listing the actions to undertake in order to protect users’ privacy on the Internet.
This type of cookies is enabled or disabled only upon the express consent by the user that is requested at the user’s first visit to the site. On continuing to browse through the Site from the home page, the user consents to the use of third-party cookies on this Site for the purposes indicated in the information notice.
Information notice given in compliance with Regulation EU 679/2016 “General Data Protection Regulation”- Personal data processed in connection with the use of telephone services
In compliance with Art. 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 (“Regulation” or “GDPR”), Lazio Innova S.p.A. (“Lazio Innova”) provides you with some information concerning the processing of personal data in connection with the use of telephone services.
It is specified that the processing of personal data may refer to three different types of telephone services, as outlined below:
- Active Reception Area;
- Toll-free Number.
Data Controller and DPO
The Data Controller is Lazio Innova S.p.A. (the “Data Controller”), tax code and VAT registration number: 05950941004, with registered offices in Rome (00184), Via Marco Aurelio, 26°, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +39 06 605160.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is Francesco D’Ambrosio, who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
- Types of data processed and the source of the data
Depending on the type of telephone service, Lazio Innova can process the following categories of personal data:
- Switchboard: personal identity data such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Active Reception Area: personal identity data such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and any other data needed to finalize your request such as profession, age, type of request, etc.;
- Toll-free Number: personal identity data such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and any other data needed to finalize your request such as profession, age, gender, type of request, company name, etc.
Your personal data are directly provided by you to the Data Controller during the telephone conversation.
- Purpose and legal basis for the processing
The personal data referred to in point B shall be exclusively processed to fulfil your request made over the phone, possibly to take note of them and transmit them to the competent staff.
The legal basis on which the personal data processing is grounded for all types of telephone services is the need to process them to execute a contract in which the data subject is a party or to perform precontractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject.
By contacting the telephone service of Lazio Innova, you decide to use a service provided by the Data Controller. The processing of personal data constitutes a necessary condition to fulfil your request, in respect of which the failure to communicate, or an inaccurate or incomplete communication of data entails the impossibility to use the service.
- Modality of processing and length of data storage
For all telephone service types, the processing shall be performed with manual and/o computer tools in line with the organizational and processing logic strictly correlated with the aforesaid purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data in compliance with applicable legislation.
The Data Controller shall store the personal data for 2 years from the telephone call.
Scope of personal data transmission
The personal data shall exclusively be processed by Lazio Innova staff formally authorized thereto, to the extent strictly necessary for the correct performance of their duties, and/or by third parties operating on behalf of the Data Controller as Data Processors.
Your personal data could be transmitted to other subsidiaries of Lazio Innova S.p.A., only for the purposes listed above. They shall in no way be transferred to extra-EU Countries.
- Rights of the data subject
You, as the data subject, in the presence of the conditions provided for in the GDPR, are entitled to exercise the rights laid down in Art. 15 and following articles and, more specifically:
- Obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
- the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (the so-called data portability);
- object to the processing of personal data at any point in time.
These rights shall be exercised free of charge by sending a specific request to the Data Controller or to the DPO at the addresses indicated in point A.
Moreover, pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulation, users are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement of the Regulation.
Via Marco Aurelio 26
00184 – Rome
Tax Code and VAT registration number: 05950941004
Trade register number: 938517
Capital stock € 48,927,354.56
Company managed and coordinated by the Lazio Region