In the framework of the GITEX Technology Week exhibition, ITA/ICE is organising a collective participation of Italian startups and innovative SMEs to the “Gitex Future Stars”, taking place in Dubai from 17 to 20 October 2021.
GITEX Technology Week is the largest and most important technology event in the region, attracting specialised audiences from all over the world. Within GITEX Technology Week takes place “Gitex Future Stars” dedicated to innovative startups and SMEs in the ICT sector – Internet of Things, AI, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Virtual and Augmented Reality and Cyber Security, Smart Cities, Smart Mobility and Agritech.
There will also be a section dedicated to start-ups in the fashion tech, art tech, sport tech and music tech sectors.
For the Italian participation, a space of about 230 square metres will be set up with customised workstations in open space. Each startup will have at its disposal:
- open space workstation set up and furnished
- communication actions
- Italian group exhibition catalogue
- social media campaign
- non-exclusive hostess/interpreting service
- Italian pavilion branding
- enhanced wi-fi service in the fair
- possibility of participating in pitch presentations inside the Italian pavilion in front of a selected audience
- Exhibitor’s KIT by ITA/ICE staff (market note, useful information for your stay in Dubai, logistic assistance).
All Innovative Startups and SMEs will also benefit from:
- marketing power pack (inclusion of company profile on the event’s official website, advertising on social media, etc.)
- exhibitor insurance at the fair
- participation in the Investor Program, which facilitates matchmaking activities between startups, interested buyers and investors
- inclusion of startup profiles in the GITEX Tech Week and GITEX Future Stars apps for the use of buyers and investors
- access to live conferences and mentorship sessions
- access to the Investor Lounge by appointment
- Participation in the “Supernova Challenge” pitch competition with prizes worth $200,000.
- for start-ups in the creative economy sectors (fashion tech, art tech, sport tech, music tech) participation in a pitch competition among the four categories. The winner of each category will go on to the final of the Supernova Challenge.
There are 20 stations available.
Participants will be responsible for travel and accommodation expenses in Dubai, insurance and transport of any products/samples.
How to join
To participate, you must
- fill in the google form at this LINK
- send the application form and the participation regulations (both signed and with company stamp) together with the company’s Chamber of Commerce certificate to the certified e-mail address: email@example.com and, p.c. to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
NO LATER THAN 15 JULY 2021
All Information HERE
HERE the application form
UFFICIO TECNOLOGIA INDUSTRIALE, ENERGIA E AMBIENTE
(Office for Industrial Technologies, Energy and Emvironment)
Manager: ANTONIO LUCARELLI
Event Reference: Sonia Boggian
Tel: 06 59929518
SHEIKH ZAYED RD (EXIT 32) DUBAI
INTERNET CITY ARENCO TOWER, OFFICE 506-508
Director: AMEDEO SCARPA
Tel: 009714 4345280
Fax: 009714 4220983