Ita/ICE organises in collaboration with AIE (Italian Publisher’s Association) the Italian collective participation to the 40th edition of SIBF-Sharjah International Book Fair, which will take place at the Exhibition Centre of Sharjah – United Arab Emirates, from 3 to 13 November 2021.
As a result of the extraordinary support measures to Italian companies for the Covid-19 emergency, a stand will be offered free of charge to participating companies, subject to availability of space.
Free participation includes:
- STANDARD EXHIBITION MODULE (2 linear metres for book display, folding door cabinet, appointment table for exclusive use with two chairs)
- 2 admission cards for each publishing house
- Inclusion in the official online fair catalogue
- ITA/ICE catalogue of group participants
- Communication campaign
- ITA/ICE Service Centre (visitor registration, internet point)
- Commercial/technical assistance at the fair
- Interpreting for general needs.
Companies are responsible for insurance and transport of samples, travel and accommodation expenses and any other service not expressly indicated in this offer.
For the SHIPPING OF MATERIAL, the AIE is verifying the feasibility of a one-way groupage shipment service with collection point in Verona: more information on this will be provided later.
How to participate
Companies interested in participating should send via PEC to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the application form duly completed, stamped and signed by the legal representative;
- the general regulations for participation in the initiatives organised by ICE, duly stamped and signed by the legal representative;
- the declaration in lieu of affidavit that the products promoted and/or exhibited comply with the regulations for Made in Italy products, duly completed, stamped and signed by the legal representative.
- The text of the PEC must include the words: participation with the Lazio Region.
BY 7 JULY P.V.
Download DOCUMENTS AND APPLICATION FORM
HERE more information
ITA/ICE – ROME
Via Liszt 21 – 00144 Rome
UFFICIO BENI DI CONSUMO
(Consumer Goods Office)
Manager: MARIA MADDALENA DEL GROSSO
Reference: Maria Pia Moro / Velia Filippelli
Tel: 06 5992 6906 -6169
SHEIKH ZAYED RD (EXIT 32) DUBAI
INTERNET CITY ARENCO TOWER, OFFICE 506-508
Director: AMEDEO SCARPA
Tel: 009714 4345280
Fax: 009714 4220983