As part of its 2021 promotional activity in favour of the environmental technologies and renewable energy supply chain, ITA/ICE intends to organise an Italian collective participation at the Wetex trade fair, which will be held in conjunction with the first days of the opening of EXPO Dubai and at the Dubai Exhibition Centre, the exhibition centre of EXPO Dubai.
As envisaged by the Extraordinary Measures promoted by ITA/ICE-Agenzia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to support Italian companies on foreign markets in response to the Covid-19 emergency, participation in the initiative will be free of charge for a standard 9 sqm module.
For the 2021 edition of Wetex, the area of the Italian Pavilion will be developed on 396 square metres in the North Zone at the Dubai Exhibition Centre (DEC), the exhibition centre of EXPO Dubai, where it is expected to accommodate a maximum of 35/40 sector companies.
The ITA/ ICE free offer includes:
- rental of the exhibition area;
- stand set-up and furnishing;
- inclusion in the official exhibition catalogue;
- creation of the promotional-advertising brochure of the Italian Pavilion;
- common service centre at the ITA/ICE information desk;
- logistical and information assistance at the exhibition by ITA/ICE staff and hostesses for non-exclusive interpreting services;
- a one-page advertisement in Gulfnews, the UAE’s leading daily newspaper (or possibly in the supplement dedicated to WETEX if it is also produced this year);
- advertisement in the official exhibition catalogue;
- mailing out to Gulfnews newsletter subscribers with a digital campaign including a facebook sponsored post and facebook instant article;
- possible branding in the exhibition centre;
- creation of a market/sector note;
- sample insurance;
- wireless network connection (Wi-Fi), subject to technical feasibility check with the exhibition centre;
- general services;
- coffee point;
- invitation to ITA/ICE networking event, subject to verification of feasibility with concurrent commitments at the fair;
- free entrance pass to the EXPO Dubai World Expo;
- invitation to the trade fair gala dinner.
Each participating company will be responsible for the mission expenses of its delegates and shipping costs. Participating companies are required to be present at the exhibition with at least one delegate for the entire duration of the event.
Further modules assigned, in addition to the free one, will be charged to the requesting companies with the application of the participation fee of € 305,00/sqm + VAT.
A maximum of 6 Italian start-ups and innovative SMEs will also be granted access to free-of-charge workstations in a dedicated space. In order to participate, start-ups must be registered in the Register of Companies, in the special section reserved for start-ups, have already developed a prototype, be composed of a minimum of 3 people, have a focus on the sectors indicated in this circular and not have participated in previous editions of the Pollutec Lyon fair.
How to partecipate
Companies interested in the initiative are invited to send their application by certified mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (making the following addresses known: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org), filling in the form and the enclosures provided (Regulations, declaration in lieu of affidavit, declaration of intent and table of sectors), indicating a single email contact for each company, for the purpose of sending all information relating to the initiative.
Applications must be sent no later than 18:00 on Monday 24 May 2021.
DOWNLOAD the application form, regulations, declaration in lieu of affidavit, declaration of intent, sector table and other information.
ITA/ICE – ROME
Via Liszt 21 – 00144 Rome
UFFICIO TECNOLOGIA INDUSTRIALE, ENERGIA E AMBIENTE
(INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY, ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICE)
Manager: ANTONIO LUCARELLI
Reference: Anna Pallante
Pec (certified e-mail): email@example.com
Tel: 06 59926872
Fax: 06 89280358
SHEIKH ZAYED RD (EXIT 32) DUBAI
INTERNET CITY ARENCO TOWER, OFFICE 506-508
Director: AMEDEO SCARPA
Tel: 009714 4345280
Fax: 009714 4220983