ITA/ICE intends to organise, in cooperation with Confartigianato, CNA, CONFAPI and FIAC, the Italian collective participation “Italian Interiors – The Art of Italian Design” at the Downtown Design fair in Dubai, which will take place from 8 to 12 November 2021.
ITA/ICE will take care of the organization of an Italian collective participation in a reserved area of the World Trade Centre in Dubai.
The “Extraordinary Support Measures 2020” apply to the initiative, which involves the free offer of the first 9sqm exhibition module.
ITA/ICE offers free of charge a package of services including:
- exhibition area rental
- stand set up and furnishing
- insertion in the general catalogue of the fair
- creation of an ad hoc catalogue of the Italian collective
- communication and promotion activities
- assistance service of ICE staff
- surveillance and insurance of samples during the exhibition.
Participating companies are responsible for insurance costs (except for the one mentioned above), transport and handling of samples, travel and accommodation for staff and any other service not included in this offer.
Interested companies may request up to 2 additional modules to the free one. The second and possibly the third module in addition to the free one will be invoiced at a cost of € 2,000.00 (+ VAT if due) for each additional 9 m2 module.
Due to the continuing global health crisis caused by Covid-19, Italian companies with a local representative in the United Arab Emirates will be given preference and priority for collective participation in the exhibition.
In view of the current health emergency situation, the ITA/ICE Agency reserves the right to cancel the initiative at any stage of organisation.
For information on how to enter the United Arab Emirates and any restrictions in place, please consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI): “Viaggiare Sicuri” (on Safe Travelling).
How to participate
Companies interested in participating must, by 11 June 2021:
- From the dedicated page of the ITA/ICE website, register via the online form by clicking on the blue button “TO APPLY CLICK HERE”, enter their company data and download the completed Application Form at the end
- Send via P E C (certified e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and p.c. to email@example.com:
- Application form for the initiative, filled in, stamped and signed by the legal representative
- General regulations for participation in ICE Agency initiatives, duly stamped and signed
- Declaration in lieu of affidavit that the products promoted and/or exhibited at the event comply with the regulations for Made in Italy products.
Admission will be based on the order in which applications are received, until the area available is exhausted. If there are more applications than available, even if received before the deadline, they will be placed on a waiting list.
HERE more information, General Rules for participation in ICE initiatives and Declaration in lieu of affidavit
ITA/ICE – ROME
Via Liszt 21 – 00144 Rome
UFFICIO BENI DI CONSUMO
(Consumer Goods Office)
Manager: MARIA MADDALENA DEL GROSSO
Reference: Daria Migliazza – Federica Fontana
Tel: 06 59926119-9866-9394
SHEIKH ZAYED RD (EXIT 32) DUBAI
INTERNET CITY ARENCO TOWER, OFFICE 506-508
Director: AMEDEO SCARPA
Tel: 009714 4345280
Fax: 009714 4220983